For more information visit the International Students Page.
COURSES AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
For more information visit the ‘Courses Available for International Students’ tab on the International Students Page.
For more information visit the ‘Tuition Fees for International Students’ tab on the International Students Page.
- Read the International Prospectus Supplement in conjunction with the Admission Requirements.
- Read the ESOS Student Fact Sheet
- Read Privacy Notice
- Complete International Student Application Form
- Submit one Pastor’s Recommendation on appropriate form
Submit two Personal References on appropriate form
- Submit a one page testimony of 1) How you came to know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, 2) Your experience as a Christian; and 3) Why you wish to attend VLIBTC in particular
- Submit evidence of English Proficiency, please refer to Admission Requirement
- Pay the Application Fee – $250AUD To pay online, kindly see our Banking Details
You must read the Letter of Offer and Acceptance carefully, sign the Letter of Offer and Acceptance accepting the VLIBTC offer and return to VLIBTC. This can be scanned and then sent via email, post or courier service.
You will need to arrange for your own medical cover. VLIBTC does not arrange this for you. The Department of Home Affairs (DHA) requires that students must obtain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the proposed duration of their Student Visa.
See International Prospectus Supplement for current information and suggestions.