The 10997NAT- Diploma of Christian Leadership and Ministry can be studied as a:
- Full-time Day Student from 8:30 to 12:30 Monday to Friday.
- Part-time Day Student – any subject or as many subjects as you like
- Non-accredited Student (no assessments) at a 20% discount. Students receive a certificate of attendance not the 10997NAT- Diploma of Christian Leadership and Ministry
- Online student at full time or part time at your own pace Online study FAQ
- International Student – student visas require full time attendance
Potential Pathways for Course Participants
Into the course
Students who have completed the 10996NAT-Certificate IV in Christian Ministry or an AQF 4 level Christian ministry course at another Registered Training Organisation may consider enrolling in the 10997NAT-Diploma of Christian Leadership and Ministry.
Completion of the 10997NAT-Diploma of Christian Leadership and Ministry may lead to further studies in a Theological or Ministry Degree at another college.
Victory Life International Bible Training Centre has a formalised agreement with Alphacrucis College. Under the arrangement a student who has completed the 10997NAT-Diploma of Christian Leadership and Ministry is guaranteed admission and 80 credit points towards the 240 total credit points required for the completion of an Alphacrucis College Bachelor Degree: Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Ministry, or the Bachelor of Theology.
A student who has satisfactorily demonstrated competence in all units of competency (including RPL and credit transfer grants) pertaining to the 10997NAT-Diploma of Christian Leadership and Ministry may seek employment in ministry related roles within a church or para-church organisation.
This course is intended to provide participants with a range of knowledge, and skills to perform the following functions associated with leadership in Christian Ministry within the church and community, either as employees or volunteers:
- Teach small groups from a mature Biblical foundation
- Preach to small groups in outreach and cross cultural missions
- Provide pastoral care to individuals within the church or local community
- Lead teams in Ministry of Helps within the church or local community
- Assist Pastors in Church Planting and Missionary Outreach
It will provide a stepping-stone to enhanced ministry and career opportunities to function as a Pastor (Minister of Religion), Para-Church Worker, or Christian Educator.