in Christian Ministry
There is life in God’s word that affects our mind, our body and our spirit. 10996NAT-Certificate IV in Christian Ministry is an investment in your future that builds a firm foundation for a life of victory.
A FOUNDATION FOR LIFE & CHRISTIAN MINISTRY
10996NAT-Certificate IV in Christian Ministry is an investment in your future that builds a firm foundation for a life of victory. It aims to develop your understanding of principles for a Biblical lifestyle and your skills in applying these principles in your personal life, family, workplace and ministry opportunities. Through solid Biblical teaching, practical training and mentoring, you will grow in your Christian walk while learning to communicate your faith to others.
Australian and New Zealand entrants to the 10996NAT-Certificate IV in Christian Ministry must be a minimum age of 16 years or have completed Year 10; be recommended by a Pastor, and have an Australian Year 10 Level of English.
To achieve the qualification 10996NAT-Certificate IV in Christian Ministry, you must complete all 12 core units and all units in one chosen stream of specialisation. There are no pre-requisite units. The 10996NAT-Certificate IV in Christian Ministry is competency based training where 2 opportunities for re-assessment will be provided to assist a student to gain competency. Where competency has still not been achieved a repeat of the training and assessment will be required.
A Statement of Attainment will be issued for any unit of competency successfully completed if the full qualification is not completed. This course runs for 12 months for full-time students ie. 720 hours to complete along with approximately 280 self-paced hours. It is delivered at 1 Neil Street Osborne Park.
VLIBTC recognises AQF Qualifications and Statements of Attainment issued by other Registered Training Organisations. We also offer “Recognised Prior Learning” where sufficient evidence is provided.
Click here to find out more about Recognised Prior Learning.
VLIBTC provides appropriate learning support to all students through its training and assessment where learning difficulties are experienced by the student.
Get all the skills and training to make a difference in people’s lives
The 10996NAT-Certificate IV in Christian Ministry can be studied:
- As a Full time Day Student from 8:30am to 12:30pm Monday to Friday with 2 hours of serving in your Home Church. Hours vary for the Elective Streams.
- As a Part Time Day Student – any subject or as many subjects as you like
- As a Night School Student on a Tuesday and/or Wednesday night from 7:00pm to 9:10pm. Hours may very for elective streams
- As an Online Student at full time or part time pace (full time can receive Austudy)
- As a Non-accredited Student at a 20% discount and no assessments. Students receive a certificate of attendance not the 10996NAT-Certificate IV in Christian Ministry
- As an International Student – student visas require full time attendance
If you have finished Year 12 and are looking at taking a Gap year before starting university or your career, then why not turn your Gap year into a God year.