Students come from all over the world to study at Victory Life International Bible Training Centre. We have students come from Africa, Asia, North America, South America and Europe. So if you are thinking about coming to study the Bible in Perth, talk to us today.
International Study in Perth
Situated on a coastal plain Perth remains a great attraction to those that love the outdoors, you can swim in the surf on some of the best beaches in the world, walk amongst ancient trees and fields of wildflowers, taste delicious local produce, explore gorges and wilderness areas and meet relaxed, friendly people.
The variety of landscapes and climates in Western Australia means there is always plenty of sunshine, making it a perfect year-round destination.
It is a land blessed with spectacular diversity where the deep reds of ancient interior rock formations contrast with the sparkling blue of the Indian and Southern Oceans and the lush greenery of the stunning southern regions.
Western Australia is a growing State with much to offer. Employment is readily available for those who are prepared to take what might be offered at the time.
COURSES AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Victory Life International Bible Training Centre offers the following Courses to International Students:
- 10175NAT-Certificate IV in Christian Ministry – CRICOS Course Code 090747M
- 10176NAT-Diploma of Christian Leadership – CRICOS Course Code 090748K
- 10072NAT-Advanced Diploma of Ministerial Leadership – CRICOS Course Code 088807M
- Our Bible college has two intakes per year at the start of each semester – one in February and one in July.
- The February intake, including holidays, is 42 weeks with 36 teaching weeks.
- The July intake, including holidays, is 48 weeks with 36 teaching weeks.
- The Advanced Diploma runs for 3 semesters – 72 weeks.
Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer
Our Bible college is committed to providing up-to-date and relevant RPL and Course Credit information to all students. A pack is available on request.
As with Australian Students all International Students must meet the following basic requirements:
Spiritual requirements – Applicants to our Bible college are required to demonstrate a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and live a consistent Christian lifestyle.
Course Entry Requirements
Education requirements for entry into VLIBTC are:
English requirements: IELTS test with an overall band score of 5.5 (or equivalent) A copy of the results will be required.
Some countries of origin do not require an IELTS test score. Refer to The Department of Immigration for more information. These countries will still need evidence of English language proficiency- a minimum standard of year 10 (Australian) English score of ‘C’ or equivalent will be required.
- 10175NAT-Certificate IV in Christian Ministry – CRICOS Course Code 090747M – Satisfactory English.
- 10176NAT-Diploma of Christian Leadership – CRICOS Course Code 090748K – Successful completion of the Certificate IV in Christian Ministry, or equivalent Ministry Course Credits, is required for entry into the Diploma of Christian Leadership.
- 10072NAT-Advanced Diploma of Ministerial Leadership – CRICOS Course Code 088807M – Successful completion of the Diploma of Christian Leadership, or equivalent Ministry Course Credits, is required for entry into the Advanced Diploma of Ministerial Leadership. Please note students wishing to study the Advanced Diploma of Ministerial Leadership will be interviewed for eligibility.
Students Under 18 Years of Age
VLIBTC does not accept International Students under the age of 18 years. Students must have turned 18 by the commencement date of the course for which they wish to enrol.
Rules for Continuing Enrolment If accepted by VLIBTC students will be required to
- Attend church services and be prepared to serve in some area of practical ministry. International students will attend Victory Life Centre until they submit a letter from their pastor acknowledging their church attendance elsewhere.
- Comply with the student undertaking as set out in the application form.
- Complete adequate course progress.
- Pay fees on time.
- Maintain satisfactory attendance.
- Comply with student visa conditions
Applicants must advise VLIBTC of any health concerns or disability which may affect their studies. Health Insurance is a Visa requirement.
VLIBTC does not discriminate against the enrolment of any prospective student on the basis of gender, race, colour, national origin, denomination or physical disability.
- International Students do not need to use an Education Agent
- You can apply directly with an Australian education institution
- Victory Life International Bible Training Centre does not use Education Agents
Tuition Fees for International Students
Following is the Schedule of Fees for International Students. Credit card facilities available. All costs are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
To be included with application form. The application fee is a once only fee which applies to the original application.
Annual Course Fees
To pay your tuition fees online, kindly see our Banking Details
Following your acceptance of our Letter of Offer, payment of one semester is required in advance (ie – Half of the full tuition fee for the Cert IV or Diploma).
The next semester fees are due in advance the two weeks prior to commencement of the semester.
All fees listed may change from time to time. Increased fees will not be applied to students fees already paid in advance. All students currently enrolled will be informed of any changes that may affect their current course fees, at least three (3) months in advance of any change being made.
Activity Fee – $350 per year. Includes cost of one VLIBTC Camp, one Graduation Dinner and Graduation. This is not an optional fee and is also non refundable. Payment is to be made upon commencement of the course.
Text books – purchase from the VLC Bookshop or alternatively text books are available in the Bible School Library.
Living Expenses: VLIBTC is not a live in college. You will need to cover your own living expenses. Please see studyinaustralia.gov.au for an estimate of living expenses for Perth WA.
Health Cover: The Department of Immigration and Citizenship requires all students to carry health cover for the duration of a student’s visa. VLIBTC does not arrange this on your behalf. You will need to arrange your own. See studyinaustralia.gov.au for detailed information.
Late Fees: Other charges may include late fees for late submission of assignments and exams. Information detailed in Student Handbook.
Refund Policy: Refer to Refund Policy in International Prospectus Supplement
I have learned that it is a privilege to be a child of God, my position in God, the authority that God has given me and how to speak life into circumstances.
Talk to us today to apply or find out more about studying in Perth as an International Student