To begin the application process complete the steps below. This for applicants who do not live in Australia or New Zealand
As with Australian Students all International Students must meet the following basic requirements:
Spiritual requirements – Applicants to our Bible college are required to demonstrate a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and live a consistent Christian lifestyle.
Course Entry Requirements
Education requirements for entry into VLIBTC are:
English requirements: IELTS test with and overall band score of 5.5 (or equivalent) A copy of the results will be required.
Some countries of origin do not require an IELTS test score. Refer to The Department of Immigration for more information.
These countries will still need evidence of English language proficiency- a minimum standard of year 10 (Australian) English score of ‘C’ or equivalent will be required.
- 10175NAT Certificate IV in Christian Ministry – CRICOS Course Code 090747M – Satisfactory English.
- 10176NAT Diploma of Christian Leadership – CRICOS Course Code 090748K – Successful completion of the Certificate IV in Christian Ministry, or equivalent Course Credits, is required for entry into the Diploma of Christian Leadership.
- 10072NAT Advanced Diploma of Ministerial Leadership – CRICOS Course Code 088807M – Successful completion of the Diploma of Christian Leadership, or equivalent Course Credits, is required for entry into the Advanced Diploma of Ministerial Leadership. Please note students wishing to study the Advanced Diploma of Ministerial Leadership will be interviewed for eligibility.
Students Under 18 Years of Age
Students under 18 years of Age VLIBTC does not accept International Students under the age of 18 years. Students must have turned 18 by the commencement date of the course for which they wish to enrol.
Rules for Continuing Enrolment If accepted by VLIBTC students will be required to
- Attend church services and be prepared to serve in some area of practical ministry. International students will attend Victory Life Centre untill they submit a letter from their pastor acknowledging their church attendance elsewhere.
- Comply with the student undertaking as set out in application form.
- Complete adequate course progress.
- Pay fees on time.
- Maintain satisfactory attendance.
- Comply with student visa conditions
RPL and Course Credits
VLIBTC is committed to providing up-to-date and relevant RPL and Course Credit information to all students. No RPL will be granted for individual units or subjects because of the impact on Visa requirements and course completion times. Pack available on request.
Applicants must advise VLIBTC of any health concerns or disability which may affect their studies.
VLIBTC does not discriminate against the enrolment of any prospective student on the basis of gender, race, colour, national origin, denomination or physical disability.
NOTE: Agents – Victory Life International Bible Training Centre does not use Education Agents.
COURSES AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Victory Life International Bible Training Centre offers the following Courses to International Students:
- 10175NAT Certificate IV in Christian Ministry – CRICOS Course Code 090747M
- 10176NAT Diploma of Christian Leadership – CRICOS Course Code 090748K
- 10072NAT Advanced Diploma of Ministerial Leadership – CRICOS Course Code 088807M
- Our Bible college has two intakes per year – one in February and one in July.
- The February intake, including holidays, is 44 weeks with 36 teaching weeks.
- The July intake, including holidays, is 49 weeks with 36 teaching weeks.
- The Advanced Diploma runs for 3 semesters.
Tuition Fees for International Students
Following is the Schedule of Fees for International Students. Credit card facilities available. All costs are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
To be included with application form. The application fee is a once only fee which applies to the original application.
Annual Course Fees
To pay your tuition fees online, kindly see our Banking Details
Following your acceptance of our Letter of Offer, payment on one semester is required in advance (ie – HALF of the full tuition fee).
The next semester fees are due in adavance two weeks prior to commencement of the semester.
All fees listed may change from time to time. Increased fees will not be applied to students fees already paid in advance. All students currently enrolled will be informed of any changes that may affect their current course fees, at least three (3) months in advance of any change being made.
Activity Fee – $350 per year. Includes cost of one VLIBTC Camp, one Graduation Dinner and Graduation. This is not an optional fee and is also non refundable. Payment is to be made upon commencement of the course.
Text books – purchased each term from VLC Bookshop.
Living Expenses: VLIBTC is not a live in college. You will need to cover your own living expenses. Please see studyinaustralia.gov.au for an estimate of living expenses for Perth WA.
Health Cover: The Department of Immigration and Citizenship requires all students to carry health cover for the duration of a student’s visa. VLIBTC does not arrange this on your behalf. You will need to arrange your own. See studyinaustralia.gov.au for detailed information.
Late Fees: Other charges may include late fees for late submission of assignments and exams. Information detailed in Student Handbook.
Refund Policy: Refer to Refund Policy in International Prospectus Supplement
- Read the International Prospectus Supplement in conjunction with the VLIBTC Prospectus & Admission Requirements.
- Complete International Student Application Form
- Submit one Pastor’s Recommendation on appropriate form
Submit two Personal References on appropriate form
- Submit a testimony of how you came to know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, your Christian Experience and why you wish to attend VLIBTC
- Submit evidence of English Proficiency, please refer to Admission Requirements
- Submit to the VLIBTC Language, Literacy and Numeracy Test
- Include Application Fee – $250AUD
Once all of the above documents have been received VLIBTC will assess your application and if approved will forward and Letter of Offer and Acceptance to you via email attachment.
You must read the Letter of Offer and Acceptance carefully, sign the Letter of Offer and Acceptance accepting the VLIBTC offer and return to VLIBTC. This can be sent by scanning in letter and emailing, or by post or courier services.
VLIBTC will issue the required Confirmation of Enrolment documents for the Course(s) for which you have applied. These will be sent to you via email attachment.
You will need to arrange for your own medical cover. VLIBTC does not arrange this for you. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) requires that students must obtain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the proposed duration of their Student Visa.
See International Prospectus Supplement for current information and suggestions.
Once you have received all the required documentation, process your Student Visa Application form and submit, as required.
Once your visa has been approved you will be sent a link for online registration.