As with Australian Students all International Students must meet the following basic requirements:
Spiritual requirements – Applicants to our Bible college are required to demonstrate a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and live a consistent Christian lifestyle.
Course Entry Requirements
Education requirements for entry into VLIBTC are:
English requirements: IELTS test with and overall band score of 5.5 (or equivalent) A copy of the results will be required. Some countries of origin do not require an IELTS test score. Refer to The Department of Immigration for more information.
These countries will still need evidence of English language proficiency- a minimum standard of year 10 (Australian) English score of ‘C’ or equivalent will be required. In furtherance to this, VLIBTC may still require completion of a VLIBTC supplied English Test.
- 10175NAT-Certificate IV in Christian Ministry – CRICOS Course Code 090747M – Satisfactory English.
- 10176NAT-Diploma of Christian Leadership – CRICOS Course Code 090748K – Successful completion of the Certificate IV in Christian Ministry, or equivalent Ministry Course Credits, is required for entry into the Diploma of Christian Leadership.
Students Under 18 Years of Age
Students under 18 years of Age VLIBTC does not accept International Students under the age of 18 years. Students must have turned 18 by the commencement date of the course for which they wish to enrol.
Rules for Continuing Enrolment If accepted by VLIBTC students will be required to
- Attend church services and be prepared to serve in some area of practical ministry. International students will attend Victory Life Centre until they submit a letter from their pastor acknowledging their church attendance elsewhere.
- Comply with the student undertaking as set out in the application form.
- Complete adequate course progress.
- Pay fees on time.
- Maintain satisfactory attendance.
- Comply with student visa conditions
RPL and Course Credits
VLIBTC is committed to providing up-to-date and relevant RPL and Course Credit information to all students. Pack available on request.
Applicants must advise VLIBTC of any health concerns or disability which may affect their studies. Health Insurance is a Visa requirement.
VLIBTC does not discriminate against the enrolment of any prospective student on the basis of gender, race, colour, national origin, denomination or physical disability.
- International Students do not need to use an Education Agent
- You can apply directly with an Australian education institution
- Victory Life International Bible Training Centre does not use Education Agents
COURSES AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Victory Life International Bible Training Centre offers the following Courses to International Students:
- 10175NAT – Certificate IV in Christian Ministry – CRICOS Course Code 090747M
- 10176NAT – Diploma of Christian Leadership – CRICOS Course Code 090748K
- Our Bible college has two intakes per year – one in February and one in July.
- The February intake, including holidays, is 42 weeks with 36 teaching weeks.
- The July intake, including holidays, is 48 weeks with 36 teaching weeks.
Tuition Fees for International Students
Download the Schedule of Fees for International Students here. Credit card facilities available. All costs are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
To be included with application form. The application fee is a once only fee which applies to the original application.
To pay your tuition fees online, kindly see our Banking Details
Following your acceptance of our Letter of Offer, payment of one semester is required in advance (ie – half of the full tuition fee for the Certificate IV or Diploma).
The next semester fees are due in adavance two weeks prior to commencement of the semester.
All fees listed may change from time to time. Increased fees will not be applied to students fees already paid in advance. All students currently enrolled will be informed of any changes that may affect their current course fees, at least three (3) months in advance of any change being made.
Activity Fee – $350 per year. Includes cost of one VLIBTC Camp, one Graduation Dinner and Graduation. This is not an optional fee and is also non refundable. Payment is to be made upon commencement of the course.
Text books – purchased each term from VLC Bookshop.
Living Expenses: VLIBTC is not a live-in college. You will need to cover your own living expenses. Please see studyinaustralia.gov.au for an estimate of living expenses for Perth WA.
Health Cover: The Department of Immigration and Citizenship requires all students to carry health cover for the duration of a student’s visa. VLIBTC does not arrange this on your behalf. You will need to arrange your own. See studyinaustralia.gov.au for detailed information.
RPL is the same cost as the current training and assessment cost. Enquire for more details.
Late Fees: Other charges may include late fees for late submission of assignments and exams. Information detailed in Student Handbook.
Refund Policy: Refer to Refund Policy in International Prospectus Supplement
- Read the International Prospectus Supplement in conjunction with the VLIBTC Prospectus & Admission Requirements.
- Read the ESOS Student Fact Sheet
- Complete International Student Application Form
- Submit one Pastor’s Recommendation on appropriate form
Submit two Personal References on appropriate form
- Submit a one page testimony of 1) How you came to know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, 2) Your experience as a Christian, 3) Why you wish to attend VLIBTC in particular; and 4) How you plan to apply your learning when you return to your nation.
- Submit evidence of English Proficiency, please refer to Admission Requirements
- Complete and submit the VLIBTC Language, Literacy and Numeracy Test
- Pay the Application Fee – $250AUD
You must read the Letter of Offer and Acceptance carefully, sign the Letter of Offer and Acceptance accepting the VLIBTC offer and return to VLIBTC. This can be scanned and then sent via email, post or courier service.
See International Prospectus Supplement for current information and suggestions.