Australia / New Zealand
To begin the application process complete the steps below. This for applicants who live in Australia or New Zealand
Applicants to VLIBTC are required:
- To demonstrate a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour
- To live a consistent Christian lifestyle and agree to follow the VLIBTC student behaviour standards
- The minimum enrolment age is 16 years for National students or completion of year 10 or equivalent secondary schooling
- To be competent in both spoken and written English (to a level 10). An English test will need to be completed. Students with special language and literacy needs should discuss them at the initial interview and appropriate assistance will be given.
- Regular local church attendance is vital.
- Recommendation from the student’s Pastor is required prior to enrolment.
Please note the following Schedule of Tuition Fees should be read in conjunction with the current VLIBTC Prospectus.
Payment can be made by direct debit or credit card.
Australia and New Zealand Application $50
To pay your tuition fees online, kindly click here for banking details
Activity Fee Full Time
Due at the commencement of the course and non-refundable/not optional. Includes the cost of VLIBTC Retreat, Graduation Dinner & Graduation Ceremony with supper.
Part –Time and Non Accredited Students
Must pay for all lessons whether attended or not. Activity fees to be paid separately to attend the VLIBTC Retreat, Graduation Dinner & Graduation Ceremony
The following percentage of refund will apply: where 20% or less of the course has been provided to the student a 100% refund less $200 administration fee will apply. Where less than 50% of the course has been provided to the student a 50% refund less $200 administration fee will apply. Where 50% or more of the course has been provided to the student no refund will apply.
Fees Paid in Advance
VLIBTC accepts a maximum of $1000.00 for student fees paid prior to course commencement. Following course commencement fees paid in advance may not exceed $1500.00.
Recognized Prior Learning
50% of the current subject / unit cost
Approximately $100 for each year – required reading is available from the VLC bookshop and the VLIBTC library
Replacement of qualification documents and records of results$20.00
Late submission of assessments
$25 per assessment until close off date
- Read Admission Requirements, VLIBTC Prospectus & Fee Schedule.
- Complete Australian and New Zealand Student Application Form.
- Kindly read all conditions and sign.
- Submit application form with $50AUD fee including a passport size photo
- Submit one Pastor’s Recommendation on appropriate form
- Submit two Personal References on appropriate form
- Submit a testimony of how you came to know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour, your Christian Experience and why you wish to attend VLIBTC
- Submit Language, Literacy & Numeracy test..
- When the above documents have been received VLIBTC will arrange an interview
- VLIBTC will issue a letter of acceptance outlining the orientation program times, dates of commencement of term and a link for online registration. Student Handbook available upon request