Accreditation and Recognition
- VLIBTC is approved as a Registered Training Organisation through the Australian Skills Quality Authority (RTO 50514).
- Australian full time students actively attending VLIBTC are eligible for Austudy, Abstudy and Student Allowance Assistance. Apply at Centrelink offices.
- VLIBTC is a registered provider on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Registered Provider (02200J).
- VLIBTC also recognises AQF Qualifications and Statements of Attainment issued by other Registered Training Organisations
- An International Prospectus Supplement and further information is also available here.